You are reading this document because you have completed an application form to join EPTA UK. This information is required so that your membership application can be ratified by the Management Committee. Please see below some points you must be aware of with regard to your personal information:
- What we do with your information – it will be used to process your membership of EPTA UK. Once this is entered into our secure database any paperwork will be shredded and emailed forms deleted.
- Who will we share it with – we will send your name, town, county, email address and telephone number to the Regional Organiser for your area. We will also share your details with the mailing house who send out Piano Professional magazine. If you opt to pay by direct debit your details will be shared with the company who process this on our behalf.
- What happens if you wish to opt out of receiving information – you can opt out of receiving marketing emails (usually information from other members) at any time and you can tick the box below if you wish to do this now. You will, however, receive information relevant to your membership renewal, or other important details about EPTA UK i.e. notification of AGM, annual conference, etc.
- How long we will keep your data – we will keep your information on the members database for the duration of your membership and for a maximum of two years if you leave EPTA UK (see the item below).
- What happens if you leave EPTA UK – if you leave EPTA UK your details will be deleted from the database after two years, or immediately if you request it. We would hold details for two years as it is often the case for a membership to lapse and then be renewed within this period.